words fly away; writings remain

My name is Kenzi. perhaps you might be interested, in what i have to say.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To whom it may concern.


I think everyone needs to visit their garden of peace more often.
I understand rage, I suppose. I see it following some people around like dark angry clouds. Any minute the thunder can crack and it will all come raining down like tears.
It gets the best of all of us at one point or anther, right?
Every now and again we all dip our paintbrushes in black paint and color our lifes a darker shade of black. We can always find a reason to get angry.
But is it ever a good one?
Eventually the black fades and the color starts to shine through.
And we realize how small our problems really are.
And that we've only burned oursleves when we lash out with hot words.

Next time you can start seeing the black embroider your life, please, take a walk with me.
We'll walk through the garden of peace together.
I'll pick a flower just for you.

2 comments:

  1. Where is this mother fucking garden of peace?!!! ;) But in all seriousness. I need you to take me for a walk... and I need a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha of course Brooke. Sure thing.

    ReplyDelete