words fly away; writings remain

My name is Kenzi. perhaps you might be interested, in what i have to say.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

penny for your thoughts.

I'm wondering; If I could go back in time would I still be sitting here where I am now?


I'd like to think that they would. I wonder if anyone could go back in time if they'd be where they are now, for that matter. Maybe it's a pointless question. Everyone has regrets.


People say that things happen for a reason, don't they? That trials only make you stronger, and build character and you learn from your mistakes. However I think "If only" might possibly be the two saddest words on the planet. I can't say I have had a great many of trials in my life, not counting the ones I have brought entirely upon myself :)

But still...

there is no such thing is a life without regrets... wishing you had said something, wishing you HADN'T said something, wishing you had heard someone asking for help, wishing you had turned left instead of right.


I don't particularly feel regretful right now, I enjoy writing about emotions. But I suppose if there is any point to this at all

It's that every single day we make a thousand choices, and that no one can make the right ones every time.


I could sit for hours think over my life and every mistake I've made.

Is there any use beating myself up over it?

all I'm doing is hanging myself with my own noose.

2 comments:

  1. Kenz, we all make mistakes. The trick is with how we choose to deal with our mistakes. I say, pick yourself up and say, "I'll do better next time. NO regrets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easier said than done, but you are too right. Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete