words fly away; writings remain

My name is Kenzi. perhaps you might be interested, in what i have to say.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

How people treat you is their Karma, how you react is yours.



I think we pick our fates.
I believe deeply that whatever you send out in this world, is what you'll get in return.
"As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma."

If there is any form of a heaven or a hell that I can tell you I'm certain of, It's the ones we create here in this lifetime. We make our bed and we lay in it.

I try to truly listen when people are speaking to me.. because that's what i want most, to be heard.
When I feel negativity I try to influence others to see the silver lining... because that's what I need, to hear someone tell me that it'll be okay.

I don't mean to sketch a picture of myself for you of a person who is flawless, or who says the right things, because sometimes decisions I've made create a world of hell for myself within the walls of my mind.
I, by no means, mean to sketch a self portrait of someone who is perfect.


I'm just trying to pick a fate for myself that I can live with.

And someday, my time will be up.
And everyone I love will stand around me and consider my life. They will cut me in half and examine my soul inside and out.

and I'm just trying to pick a fate for myself that I can die with.

No comments:

Post a Comment