words fly away; writings remain

My name is Kenzi. perhaps you might be interested, in what i have to say.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

things will be fine.

There
is
no
more
comfort.
there is no more comfort in friendships and meaningful relationships
it all feels so
shallow.
nothing feels right.
the only thing that soothes me will hurt me
the only thing that helps me will ruin me
as if it matters. i wonder. does it even matter.

i'm up late tonight
all the worlds problems biting at my throat
and i realize i'm defenseless
might as well let them
sink their teeth in.

don't tell me things will be fine.
dont you think
i already know that.
the point is that things aren't fine now.
and all i want is some comfort.

it all feels shallow. nothing feels right.
there is no comfort in love.
and oh, how i love you. but i wonder,
does it even matter.

3 comments:

  1. this is depressing as f*ck my friend.
    i hope this is just your creative writing...
    and not how you are actually feeling. :S
    SO,
    are you doing okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it is how i actually felt.
    but
    everyone has bad days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope your bad days always pass quickly.

    ReplyDelete