words fly away; writings remain

My name is Kenzi. perhaps you might be interested, in what i have to say.

Monday, April 18, 2011

between the devil and the deep sea.

i'm just like you and you
are just like me.

if you are wondering where i learned to internally panic

despite the calm polish that gleams on my face

like plastic in the sun.

i learned it from you.

i learned to see things differently
because you never gave me a second look ..did you?
i'm just like you

and you

are just like me

i see the insecurities and the doubt
that muck up the words you mean to say. caging you up.
binding you to an obstructed outlook
you wont see around it. you just can't seem to see through it.
how i wish you could see what i can see.
and don't you wish
that i could see it all?

i'm just like you. and you're just like me.




I know what you're going through. you're trapped.

you're trying to escape but no where is quite far enough.

I know how it feels to beg for acceptance

but try to break free from these ideas

that weigh you down.

please, don't let them get to you.

i'm just like you. i know how it feels.

you're just like me.



my heart could really feel.

broken.

my heart could really feel

soothed

you are worth a million dandelion wishes

but, you know, i'm just like you

and you
are just like me.




















No comments:

Post a Comment